Independent P&C and L&H Agency – Greater Sacramento, CA Area

This agency is 85% P&C products with the remaining 15% being L&H (mostly health products over life).  Overall, 70% of the business is commercial vs. 30% being personal and there’s a small amount of “non-standard”.  The seller will help with a transition period and he is seeking 2X the annual commissions as a selling price.  Lastly, the owner is seeking 100% cash at closing and any prospective buyers will need to show “proof of funds” during the first meeting with the seller.

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C Agency – Suburban Los Angeles

This agency has nearly $700,000 in annual commissions and is growing 10%+ year-over-year.  There is a 80% commercial vs. 20% personal split in business and the selling price is 3X annual commissions.  Payment terms are flexible.

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C/L&H Agency – San Diego, California

This agency has $170,000 in commissions with an additional $50,000 in agency fees.  80% of the business is P&C products with the remainder being mostly health products.  The P&C is all personal lines and the owner is seeking $625,000 for the agency with 90% cash paid at closing (very firm on pricing and terms).

Contact: Joel Farley

Independent P&C Agency – Miami, FL

This agency has $175,000 in annual commissions with a 25% personal lines vs. 75% commercial lines split in business.  The selling price is $400,000 and most customers are bi-lingual.  The office can be combined with another in the area.

Contact: Cindy Walker

Independent P&C Agency – Rural W. Central Illinois

This agency has $250,000 in annual commissions with a 85% personal vs. 15% commercial split in business.  Overall, 20% of the business is “non-standard” and the owner would like to sell the office building along with the agency.  The selling price for the agency is 2X annual commissions and the owner is open for negotiations.

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C Agency – Evansville Indiana

This agency has $135,000 in annual commissions with $1 million in premiums.  The office can be combined with another agency and the selling price is $405,000.  66% cash needed at closing with the remainder to be paid over 3-5 years!

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C Agency – Mid Atlantic States Area

This agency has $1 million+ in annual commissions with a 60% commercial vs. 40% personal split in business.  Selling price is 2.5X to 3.0X annual commissions with flexible payment terms.  Please contact Ken Hill at: khillrcc@gmail.com

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C Agency – Greater NYC Area

This agency has annual commissions of $2.3 million and the business is all “standard/preferred” (100% personal lines). The selling price is 3X annual commissions with 80% cash at closing. Please only respond if you have the financial wherewithal to complete a $6.9 million transaction.

Contact: Cindy Walker

Independent P&C Agency – Pittsburgh, PA

This agency has $350,000 in annual commissions with 50% of the total business being “non-standard”.   There’s a 49% personal vs. 51% commercial split in business and the owner is seeking 2X annual commissions for a selling price.  Furthermore, he would like to lease the office space to the new owners.

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C/Benefits Agency – Rocky Mountain States

This agency is located in the Rocky Mountain states and has commissions of $6 million per year.  80% of the business is P&C with 20% being benefits.  The selling price is $18 million and payment terms are flexible with a 50% cash down payment.  Please only respond if you have the following characteristics as a buyer:

-You have an existing bank line of credit to consummate the transaction (or have the cash on-hand).  That equates to $9 million at least.

-You have bought independent insurance agencies in the past.  We like to see buyers who can acquire more than one agency per year.

 

Contact: Ken Hill

Independent P&C Agency – West Central South Carolina

This agency has $160,000 in annual commissions with a 60% personal vs. 40% commercial split (10% of overall business is “non-standard”).  The selling price is $450,000 with flexible payment terms.  Sale of smaller office building is very important to the owner.

Contact: Cindy Walker

Independent P&C Agency – Rural Central South Carolina

This agency has $100,000 in annual commissions with a 85% personal vs. 15% commercial split in business. The owner would like to either sell or rent the office building. The selling price for the business is $160,000 with flexible payment terms and 60% if the business is “non-standard auto”. All reasonable offers considered.

Contact: Cindy Walker

Southern US

TPA for Workers Comp., $400K+ revenues, 1.7X revenues selling price

Contact: Tom Bob