Our Current Listings

In today’s “Seller’s Market” for independent insurance agencies, it’s so very difficult to find quality sellers. Take time to check out our latest group of independent insurance agencies for sale.

Alabama

Independent P&C Agency

Southern Alabama

This agency has $300K in annual commissions and handles mostly “non-standard” policies. There’s one employee beyond the owner that runs the agency and the owner is seeking 2x annual commissions for a selling price. 80%+ cash at closing sought.

Contact: Ken Hill
khillrcc@gmail.com 

California

Independent P&C Agency

Southern california

This agency has $900K in annual commissions with a 90% personal vs. 10% commercial split in business. 55% of the business is “non-standard”. The owner is seeking 2.5x his annual commissions as a selling price with at least 80% cash paid at closing. There may be some flexibility on the selling price if 100% cash is paid at closing.

Contact: Cindy Walker
614-398-2810cwalkerrcc@gmail.com

Florida

Franchised Independent P&C Agency

Florida Panhandle Region

This agency has $250K in annual commissions with a 90% personal vs. 10% commercial split in business. 75% of the overall business is “standard/preferred”. The selling price is 2.5x annual commissions with 80% cash paid at closing.

Contact: Cindy Walker
614-398-2810cwalkerrcc@gmail.com

New York

Independent P&C Agency

New York City

This agency has $500K in annual commissions plus $90K in annual agency fees. The business is split: 50% home vs. 20% auto vs. 30% commercial. 95% of the overall business is “standard/preferred” vs. 5% “non-standard”. Also, the agency services an ethnic clientele and revenues are growing. The selling price is $1.8 million and 100% cash at closing is preferred.

Contact: Joel Farley
614-398-2830jfarleyrcc@gmail.com 

Ohio

Independent P&C/Workers’ Comp. Agency

Northeast Ohio

This well-established agency has $240K in annual commissions and is growing year-over-year. 70% of the commissions come from W.C. related activities and the remaining 30% is P&C related. The owner is seeking 2.5x the annual commissions for a selling price with 100% at closing.

Contact: Joel Farley
614-398-2830jfarleyrcc@gmail.com 

Texas

Independent “non-standard” P&C Agency

Southern Texas

This multi-location agency specializes in non-standard insurance. The total annual revenue is $930K (commissions plus agency fees) and the owner is seeking 2.5x their annual revenue for a selling price. Payment terms are up for negotiation with a significant downpayment at closing.

Contact: Ken Hill
khillrcc@gmail.com